Polus Global Coconut Shell Charcoal Briquettes have been proven to be the highest quality by international standards.
Our premium coconut shell briquettes are sustainably sourced and 100% natural. The premium carbon source found in coconut shell charcoal provides steady heat and a long burn. Unlike most other charcoal briquettes, our coconut shell briquettes are 100% charcoal, containing no uncarbonised fillers, and make for an unparalleled BBQ experience.
PolusGlobal does not add chemicals to the coconut charcoal either, so you get a clean burn. It is more like grilling with real wood rather than charcoal briquettes. There’s no coconut flavor. The smell of the charcoal is rather neutral other than just having a grilling smoke smell with the foods on the grill taking center stage.
Whether your preference is for quick open grilling, a spit or kettle roast, make sure your barbecue gets off to a great start with Polus Global Coconut Shell Charcoal BBQ Briquettes.
– 100% natural
– No additives like standard briquets
– Great for use in all styles of outdoor cooking appliances, including classic kettle style barbecues, barrel grills & smokers, and kamado-style ceramic cookers
– Burns longer than other charcoal briquettes
– High quality, premium product offers exceptional value
– Polus Global is a the market leader of high quality BBQ fuel within Israel
– Getting that Real BBQ taste has never been easier
Bio Polus trade mark is represented by a wide variety of bio products for family recreation, comfort, safety and environmental use.
Polus Global wood charcoal lights quickly and burns long. It’s a favorite for barbecue fans because of the authentic smoky flavor it gives to your meals. 100% natural hardwood lump
The Fire Nuggets, our original firestarter, when placed round side down and lighting the top flat edge, is guaranteed to burn for at least 10 minutes. It burns up to 10 mins and to start a fire
Oak BBQ Briquettes
With special shapes for peak performance. Perfect for fast starting, long burning barbeques. Our Oak charcoal briquets feature a unique shape that delivers better airflow.